Chapter I. General provisions
2. This Policy is intended for persons who visit this Website (solvas.lt) and use the information on the Website.
3. By continuing to browse the Website, the Visitor (user of the Website) confirms that he has read this Policy, understands its provisions and agrees to abide by them.
4. The Data Controller shall ensure that, in adopting and implementing this Policy, it seeks to implement essential principles relating to the processing of personal data.
Chapter II. On what basis do we process your data?
1. We collect and process personal data in accordance with the legal acts of the EU and the Republic of Lithuania regulating the protection of personal data. The personal data of the Website visitor is processed on the following grounds:
1.1. on the basis of consent, which is expressed in your active actions, i.e. contacting us and providing personal data, or other active actions;
1.2. for the pursuit of our legitimate interests (for example, by administering the Website and ensuring its proper functioning);
1.3. in order to fulfill our obligations under the law.
2. We strive to ensure that personal data is processed accurately, fairly and lawfully, that it is processed only for the purposes for which it was collected and that it is processed in accordance with clear and transparent principles and requirements for the processing of personal data.
Chapter III. Information about the cookies used
2. Cookies are small text files that are stored on a personal browser or device (personal computer, cell phone or tablet).
3. The following cookies are used on the website www.solvas.lt:
3.1. Necessary cookies are essential for the functionality of the main website and the website will not function as intended without them. These cookies do not store personally identifiable information.
|cookieyes-consent||www.solvas.lt||1 year||CookieYes sets this cookie to remember users’ consent preferences so that their preferences are respected on subsequent visits to this site. It does not collect or store any personal information about the site visitors.|
|elementor||solvas.lt||never||The website’s WordPress theme uses this cookie. It allows the website owner to implement or change the website’s content in real-time.3.2. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors use the website. These cookies help provide information about visitor metrics, bounce rate, traffic source and more.|
3.2. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors use the website. These cookies help provide information about visitor metrics, bounce rate, traffic source and more.
|_ga_*||.solvas.lt||1 year 1 month 4 days||Google Analytics sets this cookie to store and count page views.|
|_ga||.solvas.lt||1 year 1 month 4 days||Google Analytics sets this cookie to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognise unique visitors.3.3. Functional cookies help us perform certain functions, such as sharing website content on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and performing other third-party functions.|
3.3. Functional cookies help us perform certain functions, such as sharing website content on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and performing other third-party functions.
|pll_language||www.solvas.lt||1 year||Polylang sets this cookie to remember the language the user selects when returning to the website and get the language information when unavailable in another way.4. The cookies used on the Website do not make it possible to identify the user of the Website. Visits to the Website are recorded anonymously, identifying the personal computer, cell phone or tablet and the IP address, and this information collected is not shared with third parties, unless required by law.|
4. The cookies used on the Website do not make it possible to identify the user of the Website. Visits to the Website are recorded anonymously, identifying the personal computer, cell phone or tablet and the IP address, and this information collected is not shared with third parties, unless required by law.
5. In accordance with the requirements of legal acts, the Website is subject to security measures that prevent the unlawful disclosure of Personal Data and their unlawful use.
Chapter IV. Processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing
1. We use the services of LinkedIn, Google and other online advertising providers. You can find out about the privacy policies of these service providers, the data collected and the measures applied to protect personal data in the privacy policies of these service providers.
Chapter V. Processing of personal data for other purposes
1. We may also process your personal data by providing you with other services, such as accepting and fulfilling your orders to provide our services, fulfilling our obligations, issuing invoices and (or) other billing documents for goods and (or) services. As a rule, the processing of such personal data is carried out on the basis of a contract for the purchase/sale of goods and (or) services, on the basis of your consent or in compliance with the obligations imposed on us by law.
2. We may also process personal data for other purposes if we have obtained your (data subject’s) consent or if the processing of personal data is based on other criteria for lawful processing provided by law.
Chapter VI. How long do we process and keep your data?
1. We process and store your personal data only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected or as established by legal acts.
2. Your personal data may be stored for longer than specified in the policy if there are other specific bases, conditions or cases provided for in legal acts.
Chapter VII. In which cases and to which third parties do we disclose your data?
1. The Data Controller does not transfer your personal data to any third parties without your prior consent, except for the cases described below.
2. We may transfer your data for processing to third parties who assist us in the operation and administration of the Internet Website. Such persons may include advertising, marketing companies, software developers, providers, support and development companies, IT infrastructure service companies, communication service companies, web browsing or internet activity analysis and service companies etc
3. In each case, we provide the third party only as much data as is necessary to execute a specific order or provide a specific service.
4. The third parties we use can process your personal data only according to our instructions. Besides, they must ensure the security of your data in accordance with applicable legislation and written agreements concluded with us.
5. Data may also be provided to competent authorities or law enforcement agencies, such as the police or supervisory authorities, but only upon their request and only when required by applicable legislation or in the cases and procedures provided for by legislation.
Chapter VIII. Your rights
1. You have the right to request our confirmation if we process your personal data and, if so, to request access to your personal data processed by us. To exercise the above right, please submit a written request to us by e-mail email@example.com
2. You have the right to request the correction of your inaccurate data, if you believe that the information about you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to ask for its correction. To exercise the above right, please submit a written request to us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
3. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when the personal data is processed in accordance with our legitimate interests. However, notwithstanding your objection, we will continue to process your data for good reason to continue processing it. To exercise the above right, please submit a written request to us by e-mail email@example.com
4. In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we delete your personal data. However, this provision does not apply if we are required by law to retain data. To exercise the above right, please submit a written request to us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
5. In certain circumstances, you also have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. To exercise the above right, please submit a written request to us by e-mail email@example.com
Chapter IX. Final provisions
1. The law of the Republic of Lithuania shall apply to legal relations related to this Policy.
2. The Data Controller is not liable for damages, including damages caused by disruption of the use of the Website, for loss or damage to data resulting from the actions or omissions of the person or third parties acting on the person’s knowledge, errors, intentional damage or other misuse of the Website.
3. The Data Controller is also not liable for any disruption of connection and / or use of the Website and / or damage caused by them due to actions or omissions of third parties unrelated to the Data Controller or person, including power, Internet access failures, etc
4. The Data Controller has the right to amend the Policy in part or in full.
5. Additions or changes to the Policy shall take effect from the date of their publication on the Website.
6. If after the addition or change of the Policy the person continues to use the Website and / or the services provided by the Data Controller, it is considered that the person does not object to such additions and / or changes.
7. For all data processing issues, you can contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org